What Was This? Ewok at 10:25 am November 29, 2012 And where? Lines close at 11.30am. UPDATE: Yes, it’s Dublin’s original Custom House, by Thomas Burgh [click to enlarge], on Essex Quay and built in 1707. It was pulled down in 1781 as ‘unsafe’ to make way for Gandon’s version. Pic via National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Related posts: What Was This?