What you may need to know:
1. It’s your annual Woody Allen movie.
2. It’s been a given that 77-year old Woody’s output is rather hit and miss these days. We estimate an average of one-in-every-three or so is worth a gander.
3. That said, Midnight In Paris (2011) won an Oscar and was his biggest box-office hit EVER.
4. Woody doesn’t shoot in his beloved Manhattan much these days – this one’s set in San Francisco.
5. The cast includes Cate Blanchett, Alec Baldwin, Louis CK, Boardwalk Empire bad-ass Bobby Canavale and ’80s comic Andrew Dice Clay.
6. Anybody for a Ford Farlaine (1990) sequel?
Release date: Autumn