What you may need to know:
2. The good news is that it keeps Sandler out of the cinemas.
3. The bad news is that there are another three movies on the way.
4. That cast list is the cinematic equivalent of 100 monkeys throwing faeces at a wall.
5. Around a dozen Native American actors walked off set back in April. They weren’t cool with playing characters called “Beaver Breath” and “Wears No Bra.”
7. Broadsheet prognosis: A Happy Madison production. *Shudder*
Release Date: December 11 (Netflix).
(Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)