What you may need to know:
1. An FBI agent (Daniel Radcliffe) infiltrates a neo-Nazi terrorist group.
2. “I’m not racist, but…” One for Daily Mail readers.
3. Speaking of which, this Farage business is like letting one go in a crowded sauna and then locking the door behind you.
4. With Now You See Me 2 in cinemas now and Swiss Army Man out in the ether, Radcliffe’s been a busy boy.
5. He can shave his head and cover himself in swastikas, but he’ll always be the Boy Scout with the unravelled prophylactic (“Ready for action”) to me.
6. Broadsheet prognosis: You’re a grand wizard, Harry.
Release Date: September 23.
(Mark writes about film and TV at ScreenTime.ie)