Or whatever you’re having yourself.

Designer Fergus O’Neill, of Grand Grand Grand Grand, writes:

“The WANKER mug is printed NORTHSIDE WANKER one side and SOUTHSIDE WANKER the other.

“Depending in which hand you hold your beverage you can either proclaim your wankerness or preside in judgement over someone in your company from the wrong side of the compass. An inlaw or your spouse or fellow co-worker, etc.”

The mug is €10 and available here

Fergus adds:

“The other mug ‘LETS KEEP THE RECOVERY GOING’ pays homage to the great diktat of our time. It gives you a big thumbs-up and a ‘bualadh bos’ on the other side so you know how great you’re doing.

“This is a mug for people that get up early in the morning even though they all partied and who don’t get anything for nothing.”

The mug is also €10 and available here

Meanwhile…

Fergus kindly adds:

I have 4 Wanker mugs and 4 Recovery mugs to give away.

To win a Wanker mug, just tell me who you think the biggest wanker in Ireland is.

To win a Recovery mug, tell me your fondest political slogan.

Answers below.

Grand Grand

Irish-made stocking fillers to broadsheet@broadsheet.ie marked ‘Irish-made stocking fillers’. No fee.

35 thoughts on “Grab A Mug

1. TheQ47

The greatest political slogan of recent times has to be Bertie’s “A Lot Done, More to Do”
    It still makes me laugh.

1. Cian

I always laughed at Irish Rail’s “We’re not there yet but we’re getting there”.

Yeah, I know it wasn’t a political slogan…

2. Frilly Keane

has ta’ be
    Bring Back Jack!

as for wanker
    I dunno I think yer man Trump probably qualifies
    although Charger Salmon would give’im a right oul’ run

3. realPolithicks

Michael Noonan

Not a slogan but I like it anyway…..how can you tell if a politician is lying…their lips are moving.

4. Paul Mallett

We’ve had the cowboys, now let’s have the Indian!

Least likeable, too many to choose from but “Vision, with purpose” is up there

5. halfahead

The biggest wanker in Ireland is the first person who claims one of these posts is defamatory.
    (Example used for illustration as part of this freebie comp only, grade of wankership may vary and is dependent on volatility of personalities mentioned, terms and conditions always apply)

6. Liam Deliverance

Terence Flanagan – Renua – “Keeping Howth Alive”

Enda Kenny – “I’ll lead a government that works as hard as you- Fine Gael- On your side ”

Eamon Gilmore – “Frankfurt’s Way or Labour’s Way”

7. Fergus(Great Name)

Biggest wanker must be our own Leo Vradkar or possibly Frances giving him a reach-around while she was on his back all last week

8. Dave

Biggest wanker: Conor McGregor. He may be an insanely skilled fighter but he’s no Ali. Ali may have been over the top in his boasting but he also took on serious issues like when he pointed out during the Vietnam war that “No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger”. With McGregor you get racism, telling a black fighter to “dance for me boy” and when called out on it claiming he couldn’t be racist because he was black from the waist down. Then homophobic remarks while hiding behind the fact he tweeted in support of the Yes Equality campaign. He has a massive media presence and could actually use that to intervene on issues but instead acts like a overgrown 3 year old (not to mention total prat) at just about every opportunity he gets. Total WANKER.