The correct use of a selfie stick at the Lake Sebu Seven Falls attraction in the Philippines.
Former Fianna Fail Minister for Agriculture Ned O’Keeffe
1) Wanted “Babe” banned in case it put people off their Christmas ham
2) Criticised the Cowen government because it was “too full of intellectuals”
3) Told a Rathcormac school to stick their funding requests up their hole because they hadn’t voted for him, adding that they had a “fabulous” layout of Portakabins
4) Praised former CBI regulator Patrick Neary as “a decent and honourable man”
5) Submitted five false invoices to support claims for mobile phone expenses totaling €3,737.50.
(Sasko Lazarov/Photocall Ireland)
At a field in Bideford, West Devon, the real life first person video game you’ve been waiting for has arrived.
It’s called First Person View Mini Quadcopter racing.
And it’s just wonderful.
Justice Paul Carney
After his own leniency row.
[Justice Paul Carney] ordered that the man be registered as a sex offender and that a victim impact report be prepared for the sentencing hearing on December 1st, next.
…The judge initially remanded the man in custody until that date but agreed to release him on bail after hearing there was no objection from the prosecution….
“The Rape Crisis Centre and the tabloids can go after the Director of Public Prosecutions and not me,” the judge commented…