What you may need to know:
1. Jon Snow from Game Of Thrones made a movie. And did a lot of crunches!
2. There hasn’t been a good volcano movie since Dante’s Peak (1997), or Volcano (1997) with Tommy Lee Jones. No, wait, they were both HORRIBLE.
3. Ominous voiceover guy sounds a bit wobbly.
4. @ 35 – It’s Mr. Ecko from Lost!
5. Pompeii is directed by hack-tacular b-movie auteur Paul Anderson – the one who did the Resident Evil movies, Event Horizon (1997) and Death Race (2008), as opposed to the one who did There Will Be Blood (2007).
6. The Best Bit: random flood @ 1’58 for no reason whatsoever.
7. Broadsheet Prognosis: Gladiator meets 300, with the production values of Sharktopus (2010) and the dramatic power of a Sky Movies trailer. We can’t wait.
Release Date: February 2014