New TV floorplans created this year by Spanish interior designer Iñaki Aliste Lizarralde.
You may recall his earlier work. To wit: Fictional Floorplans
You’ve known them, you’ve loved them, you’ve attempted to pass them off as your own in conversation.
And things you did.
Nevertheless, here we will learn true facts about the evolution of TV’s longest-running animated sitcom.
What you may need to know
1. No decent movie trailers at the moment. It’s all about the telly these days.
2. Andy Samberg is a former Saturday Night Live star, and one third of The Lonely Island.
4. Samberg’s movie career hasn’t really panned out (that said, we do love 2007’s Hot Rod), so he’s gone and got himself a sitcom.
5. He had his own BBC sitcom last year, called Cuckoo. It was HORRIBLE.
6. @ 56: Terry Crews in the house. We love Terry Crews.
7. So… Waddaya think?
Release Date: Autumn
What you may need to know.
1. He’s BACK! Marty McFly in the hizzouse!
2. As generational icons go, Michael J. Fox IS the 1980s.
3. Family Ties – now there was a sitcom. We met Skippy once. The years hadn’t been kind.
4. MJF stepped back from acting after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s, popping up for scene-stealing bits on everything from Rescue Me and Scrubs to Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Good Wife.
5. Now he’s returning to primetime as, well, a dude with Parkinson’s.
6. Prognosis: we’re always up for some good, old-school sitcom hilarity.
7. While we’re at it: has anyone watch Arrested Development season 4 yet?
Release Date: Autumn (US)