The ‘cracking’ team responsible for the news-spreading-but-not-by-us social media stat widget whatsit [on the right] are looking for a designer/graffiti security at their Dublin-based operation.
In some damn hipster ‘hub’, if you’re not careful.
Founder Paul Quigley sez:
This is a full time position with significant creative control. In the next six months you’ll be leading design work on projects including:
- Making changes to UI and features in Spike, based on user feedback, testing and customer interviews.
- Opening up our consumer site functionality, and working on our widgets for our off-site network.
- Engineering our user journey and signup flow. We have great products but we’re still working on getting them under people’s noses. Intelligent user journey design will be a big part of getting this right.
- Mobile app design, including planning better Facebook and Twitter integration for our apps and bringing a user experience perspective to further product development.
- Some brochure and other graphic design for marketing materials.
We can’t speak for them as bosses but out ‘user journey’ with Newswhip has been lovely to date.