What you may need to know:
1. It’s the sequel you’ve all been waiting for.
2. Different location, same jokes.
3. Looks like a feature length “Man Getting Hit By Football”.
4. This is competing against Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) . Marvel must be freaking out.
5. Kevin James proves that persistence and contacts are more important than talent and ability. I blame Adam Sandler. For everything.
6. Proving that Hollywood has something for everyone, this is for the individual who finds Jack Black movies too cerebral.
7. Broadsheet Prognosis: Like a Blart in a hot tub.
Release Date: April 17, 2015.
(DelBoy is explaining Ebola to the cast of TOWIE. Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)