What you may need to know:
1. The somewhat insane Doctor Proctor has accidentally invented the world’s most powerful fart powder. It starts an unusual friendship and business project between him and two neighbouring kids.
2. Al Gore can’t be happy. They were doing so well.
3. Jo Nesbø is a Norwegian author known primarily for his crime novels about Inspector Harry Hole. Doctor Proctor was his first children’s book. There are three in the series now. He also sings. But can he post about film trailers?.
4. Nesbø was shortlisted for the Ark’s Children’s Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2007 for Doctor Proctor. He lost out to Petter S. Rosenlund, for Thomas P.
5. Nicki Minage is lined up for the sequel.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: Blown away
Release Date: Valentine’s Day 2015
(Delboy is shopping online. Dylan is writer Tom Dillon and not the recording artist of the same name)