What you may need to know:
1. Trapped alone in an apartment, Everly (Salma Hayek) defends herself from a series of assassins sent by her mob boss ex-boyfriend.
2. While in her undies. If I was fighting off a gang of ninjas, I’d throw on a tracksuit or something.
3. Salma’s going for some of that sweet kickass Neeson money.
4. Looks like a Funny or Die spoof.
6. Kate Hudson was attached in 2012, but dropped out during the prolonged development period.
7. Broadsheet Prognosis: Home Alone 6: Yakuza Bloodbath.
Release Date: April 10, 2015.
Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie