What you may need to know:
1. Four generations of the Cooper family gather to celebrate Christmas. Shenanigans etc.
2. With the voice of Steve Martin as the dog. That’s right. Steve Martin. As the dog.
3. This is called “Love the Coopers” across the pond and was originally titled “Let it Snow.” I can’t say what I’d call it.
4. Looks like this years’ Surviving Christmas (2004). There’s always one.
5. At least the studio had the decency to wait until December.
6. Broadsheet prognosis: Yule be sorry.
Release Date: December 1