[Click to enlarge]
Aston Quay, Dublin.
Simon Thompson writes
This photograph by Fr.Browne shows the Kilkenny bus loading while porters wait with a barrow for the arrival of a bus from Granard, County Longford.
The shelter backs on to the Liffey and this was the terminus for provincial services until Busarus, opened in 1953.
Most of the buildings in the background still exist, as does a tree, perhaps the same one….
Also: Name that jammer?