#NPHET and the Irish Gov are considering mandating face coverings for primary school children.
The Irish media are not asking the pertinent questions.
As an engineer with >10 years in the med device and Pharma industry here are some of the questions they should be asking 👇👇👇 pic.twitter.com/ai7zpcasZY
— Ciaran Heffernan (@Chef_Heff90) March 2, 2021
1. What studies have been completed showing the effectiveness of face coverings on young children against the spread of SARS-CoV-2?
2. What studies have been completed showing the long-term mental and physical health impacts on young children after prolonged face covering usage?
3. What medical assessments will be completed of each child to rule out any undiagnosed medical, heart or respiratory conditions prior to a face covering mandate?
4. What medical-grade face coverings would be supplied by the government that are regulated for use on young children (CE marked, certificate of sterility, material certification and equivalency of use when compared to cited studies on effectiveness and prolonged health impacts)?
5. What supplier controls would be in-place (validations, risk assessments, audits, testing and approvals) to ensure consistency in face covering performance and safety?
6. What training and instruction will be provided to teachers so that they can monitor face covering usage and ensure its inline with the recommended usage per the cited studies on effectiveness and prolonged health impacts?
7. What risk assessments have been completed to assess the specific risks associated with young children wearing face masks in school environments?
8. What are the risks identified and what control measures are in-place to reduce these risks to an acceptable level?
9. Who is liable for any damages as a result of a child wearing a face covering?
Unless satisfactory answers are provided for each of these questions Nphet and the government have no right to suggest face coverings for children.
All of the above should also be applied to secondary school children. As parents it is our duty to ensure their safety and protection.
Even if answers are provided every parent and child should have the right to say no based on medical, religious or other reasons….
Double facemasks could be coming to Britain as ‘doctor says coverings should be two or three layers thick’ https://t.co/NAf8PyptU4
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) March 2, 2021
Damn you, Big Mask.