Hours after 23 yo #RoyButler took the vax, the @HSELive suspended the @JanssenUS vax which makes this tragedy all the more painful for his friends and family. It’s known to cause brain bleeds but @HSELive pushed young people to get it anyway or no life/funhttps://t.co/nRwTO6OcZl
— Eileen Iorio (@eileeniorio) August 18, 2021
Yes Vera is a member of the family. I have been in contact with her directly. She wants this information known.
— Eileen Iorio (@eileeniorio) August 19, 2021
We have spoke with family and friends of Roy who reached out to us. Roy Butler a fit and healthy 23 yr old boy from Waterford got the Janssen Vaccine on Friday 13th August 2021. In around an hour later headaches and feeling unwell which got worse at the weekend, vomiting, fits pic.twitter.com/BgBel2ob8z
— News For All Ireland (@NewsForAllIre) August 19, 2021