What you may need to know
2. It opens with an echoing line from Suspicious Minds…don’t let a good thing die.
3. We get a trip through the three decades of the star’s career, which lasted from his breakthrough in 1956 to his death at 42 in 1977.
4. It focuses on the 1950s as Colonel Parker meets Elvis at a fairground and signs him and closes with Elvis, in one of his white jumpsuits, backstage with the Memphis Mafia and his backing singers, ready to perform at one of his 1970s Las Vegas residencies.
5. The trailer concludes with the singer’s trademark symbol lightning bolt with the letters TCB, standing for “Takin’ Care of Business”.
6. Trailer is so good (and short) they show it twice.
Release date: June.