What you may need to know
1. Matthew McConaughey made one hell of a comeback. Now he’s gunning for an Oscar.
2. Step One: Star in a moving true story.
3. Step Two: Lose a shitload of weight.
4. Step Three: Play someone with a disease and/or a disability. Who gives great speeches.
5. Step Four: Have a scene-stealing supporting role in the new Scorsese flick as a back-up plan.
6. Step Five: Have a guaranteed blockbuster (the new Chris Nolan movie) ready to go afterwards.
7. Broadsheet Prognosis: It’s in the bag.
Release Date: Autumn