What you may need to know
1. Finally! A sequel to the Citizen Kane of male stripper movies.
2. Steven Soderbergh, who did the first Mike, remains retired from directing features. That said, he shot and edited this one.
3. No McConaughey this time out, unfortunately. We still think he got his Oscar for the wrong movie.
3. @1’05 – Andie McDowell! Cue inspired tweet.
4. @1’33 – Childish Gambino, too!
5. Forget Jupiter Ascending (2015): Channing Tatum is using his movie star credit purposefully. He’s in the new Coen Brothers and Tarantino movies. Then he’s joining the X-Men.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: What’s wrong with being sexy?
Release date: July 3