Monday’s Papers Admin at 10:45 pm November 15, 2020 More to follow. FacebookTwitterPinterest Related posts: Monday’s Papers Monday’s Papers Monday’s Papers Monday’s Papers
Michilín getting legal advice off Helen McEntee?
Not the best place to go looking given the Woulfe debacle.
Sydney Powell, who is fronting Trump’s legal challenge to the election results, makes some pretty explosive claims/statements in this interview. Will certainly be interesting to see how things pan out in the next couple of weeks – although even if the claims are true, it’s hard to imagine that the result will be successfully overturned at this point
A few quotes:
– Peter Neffenger, president and member of the board of directors of ‘Smartmatic’, the company which supplies the software that runs on the “Dominion” voting machines, “is also on Biden’s presidential transition team”
– “Millions of votes were shifted to to Biden by the software which was expressly designed for that purpose”. “We have sworn witness testimony” (doesn’t name person) “that the software was designed to rig elections. He was fully briefed on it . He saw it happen in other countries. It was exported internationally for profit by the people behind Smartmatic and Dominion”
– “Every state that bought this voting software should be investigated. ..The software manual, if you sat down and read it, would explain to you how and why no honest person would use this system… The people who bought this Dominion system knew exactly what they were getting….We are collecting evidence now from various whistle blowers that are aware of substantial sums of money that have been given to family members of state officials who bought this software.
– “It’s really an insidious corrupt system. i can’t tell you how livid I am with our government for not paying attention to complaints – even brought by Democrats – over the last several years of how corrupt this software is..And nobody in our government has paid any attention to it which makes me wonder how much the CIA has used it for its own benefit in different places. Why Gina Haspell is still there in the CIA is beyond my comprehension. She should be fired immediately”
– “(The software) can shift votes in real time… We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they use and planned to use from the beginning to make sure Biden won”
– “I never say anything I can’t prove”
The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, all say that the software story is bull.
As I predicted a week ago, few legal challenges, no successes. In Michigan the Trump team seemed not to understand the concept of hearsay, while Republican officials in Georgia say little or no voting irregularities.
If this software story is so compelling, why has nobody even taken it to a court? It smells like pizzagate, QAnon, sour grapes. But do go on, I have a holiday in my heart every tome
It’s over. Trump lost. Biden won, narrowly in some states, but in the overall vote and the electoral college huuuuge!
… every time I think of Trump the narcissist obsessed with being a winner, faced with the fact he’s a loser, a one term prez
Let’s lee if any of these lawyers are prepared to stand on front of a Judge and lie. Because the lie they’re perpetrating is utterly preposterous and the minute the yell fraud to a Judge, in court, their cooked. You’ll never see hands in his pants Rudy inside of one, I’m pretty sure of that.
For example, Team Trump claims that its machines deleted 941,000 votes for him in Pennsylvania alone. For the reality challenged, Dominion only serves 14 counties in the state, which produced a total of 1.3 million votes — 52%, or 676,000, of which went to Trump. That only leaves 624,000 other votes, fewer than what Trump claims were switched.
Does this mean the Senate and House elections are wrong too?
Given the amount of ballots which apparently had no votes for either, I wouldn’t think so.
Why does the number of ballots matter?
If there were only half the number of ballots, you still need a most votes to win, so a system that (allegedly) swaps votes (only one direction) would affect them too.
OR, the republicans aren’t unhappy with the results in the House (where they improved their numbers) or the Senate (which is 48:50 to them with 2 seats in a new election)
A large number of ballots voting for a presidential candidate but neither houses would be regraded as suspicious activity.
Likewise large number of votes at the one time for one candidate but none for the other.
These are the checks and balances which should in place for every election- so no big deal.
Stupid democrats not faking both presidential and Senate elections.
Explosive claims, you say. From the Trump side, you say. Must be a day of the week ending in ‘y.’
All will be revealed within the next two weeks Nigel- assuming there is something to reveal.
Pizza for breakfast, anyone?
Oh, the suspense.
Don’t know why you people are so wound up about all of this- either the Republicans have the evidence or they do not- time will tell.
JFK Jr’s time to shine?
Hands up who thinks there will be a trade deal with the UK this week?
Head says yes, heart says bully them some more until they quit the talks in a huff.
The pimpernel prime minister couldn’t be trusted either way.
The exit of his two concannonbots is the reason for his isolation. The grown-ups in the government, civil service and monarchy will make the deal.
24th September. The last public record on gov . ie that an actual meeting of NPHET had taken place. Nothing there since. Are there any meetings even?
A final thought on Des.
Who says the Germans don’t have a sense of humour …
…off course they have a sense of humour…sure aren’t they already laughing all the way to the Bank…the Dogger Bank…
Are the Germans enthusiastic doggers ?
FF are like pimps on bourbon street,always hustling.
“Mr Roche explained that the group’s plans involved reworking the original proposals and required the support of Kildare County Council.
“We are confident this will be finished on time over the next 30 months,” he said. Former Fianna Fáil TD Frank O’Rourke is the project manager.”
take a deep breath
its only real estate
how long until buyers remorse hits this crew like a cold wet shower
the math or pro-forma numbers are dependent upon ” changes “,in other words the as of right or whats allowed now development,now,just does not work..or pencil.
there are NO plans-other than contravene the planning laws,they are under and unfunded talking rubbish about jobs,lobbying-why not just report they rookies or cowboys.
sifted is like pitchbook is ny,but covers the uk start up space.
a version of fridays lunch with the ft.
Brunch with Sifted: psychedelic investor Christian Angermayer
Instrumental in the founding of Compass Pathways and chairman of Atai Life Sciences, Christian Angermayer has been leading a global psychedelic renaissance.
…Sur’ didn’t what’s’isface die last week!
…Sur’ didn’t whatsisface die last week!