All in 90 seconds.
Domenico De Lisi writes:
I’m an Italian student here on Erasmus in NCAD (National College of Art and Design) studying visual communication. I was impressed by the charm of this city and I wanted to make a time-lapse video that would run in the dark of night until a few moments before the city’s awakening. Working with Rado Dragoiu a student of RIAM (Royal Irish Academy of Music) who composed the background music, I created D14.
– 14 different scenes of Dublin in 2014 during 14 nights, filmed at f/1.4.
– 4 weeks of research, study and work.
– 14 nights around Dublin, crossing it from east to west, along the river Liffey and its beautiful bridges and buildings.
– 14 alarm clocks at 4am.
– 14 sunrises in different places.
– 14 nights of rage waiting for it to stop raining or freezing at minus 3 degrees.
– More than 7,000 photographs, 70 gigabytes of files, post-production 48 hours, 48 hours of editing, and a dozen video tests.
I hope you enjoy it.