Former Fianna Fail Minister for Agriculture Ned O’Keeffe
1) Wanted “Babe” banned in case it put people off their Christmas ham
2) Criticised the Cowen government because it was “too full of intellectuals”
3) Told a Rathcormac school to stick their funding requests up their hole because they hadn’t voted for him, adding that they had a “fabulous” layout of Portakabins
4) Praised former CBI regulator Patrick Neary as “a decent and honourable man”
5) Submitted five false invoices to support claims for mobile phone expenses totaling €3,737.50.
(Sasko Lazarov/Photocall Ireland)