What you may need to know:
1. The Paperboy is already known as that movie where Nicole Kidman pisses on Zac Efron. Seriously.
2. The reviews from Cannes were nigh upon catastrophic, with a few passionate defenders. Some already suggest it’s a future camp classic.
3. Matthew McConaughey’s just experienced the biggest career turnabout since John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. A year ago, he was a punchline who couldn’t keep his shirt on. Now he’s working with Scorsese.
4. John Cusack wears the haunted look of someone in need of a McConaughey-esque career enema. He shouldn’t have turned down the lead in Breaking Bad.
5. As for McConaughey, well, he just keeps living.
Release date (Ireland): TBC (October US)