What you may need to know.
1. Moone Boy mammy Deirdre O’Kane IS charity campaigner Christina Noble.
2. It’s not all that unusual for comics to make a leap to dramatic roles.
3. That said, she does share the screen with her Paths To Freedom
husband Brendan Coyle. Where’s Rats From The Flats when you need him?
4. Noble is directed by O’Kane’s husband Stephen Bradley, previously
responsible for Samantha Mumba starring zom-com Boy Eats Girl (2005).
5. Also starring the great Liam Cunningham, doing his finest Liam Cunningham.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: If Pat Shortt can do it, etc…
Release Date: TBC