What you may need to know:
1. Wait… what?
2. Well, the worldwide box office for The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2011) was a cool $136m on a budget of $10m, so this was a no-brainer.
3. Worst sequel title since I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006). Or ‘Great Expectations 2: Greater Expectations’.
4. Dev Patel really needs a new agent.
5. Google Richard Gere and the first result is still ‘Richard Gere Gerbil’. Once and for all… that never happened.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: Smells like wee and sherry.
Release Date: February 27, 2015.
(Delboy is away)
Mark writes on culture on WhyBother.ie.
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is a shoe in for worst sequel
Dev Patel really DOES need a new agent (after that stink pile “The Newsroom”)