Does it suit YOU?
The calculator handles the following changes:
- USC rates changed
- Incomes of €12,012 or less are exempt
- €0 to €12,012 @ 1.5%
- €12,013 to €17,576 @ 3.5%
- €17,577 to €70,044 @ 7%
- €70,044 to €100,000 @8%
- PAYE income in excess of €100,000 @ 8%
- Self-employed income in excess of €100,000 @ 11%
- Standard rate band of income tax increased by €1,000 from €32,800 to €33,800 for single individuals and from €41,800 to €42,800 for married one earner couples.
- Top rate of income tax dropped from 41% to 40%
- Extra €5 a month per child for Child Benefits
And there’s another 10 free TaxCalc iOS apps:
In case you’re wondering how the numbers are checked, they’re tested against the Department of Finance’s Budget Documents.