Dr Bunsen Honeydew Junior jobs Minister Gerald Nash on RTÉ 1’s Prime Time last night.
Pic: Bláithín McLoughlin
Thanks Ossian Smith
An Taoiseach addresses the nation.
Who pucked Enda in the gob?
Watch in full here.
Does it suit YOU?
The calculator handles the following changes:
And there’s another 10 free TaxCalc iOS apps:
In case you’re wondering how the numbers are checked, they’re tested against the Department of Finance’s Budget Documents.
Finance Minister Michael Noonan at Government Buildings this afternoon admiring the more streamlined stiletto for women this season.
Or reminiscing about VAT on children’s shoes.
We may never know.
(Leon Farrell/Photocall Ireland)
The electronics department at Arnott’s, Dublin (top) and Michael Noonan (above), Minister for Finance in the Dáil this afternoon.
– Child Benefit to rise €5 per child
– New 8% USC rate for those earning over €70,000
– Entry point for USC raised to above €12,000
– Water Charges Relief “worth up to” €100
– Income tax relief on water charges “up to max” of €500
– 41% Income Tax rate reduced to 40%
– Price of 20 cigarettes to rise by 40c from midnight
– 9% VAT rate to stay
– ‘Double Irish’* tax arrangement to be abolished
More as he delivers it.
*Will not affect existing companies availing of the Double Irish until 2020.
Brendan Howlin (top), Minister for Public Expenditure and Michael Noonan, (above) Minister for Finance, outside the Department of Finance this morning ahead of Budget 2015. Plus a video from MerrionStreet.ie explaining their twin strategy.
It’s going to be the best budget ever.
(Sam Boal/Photocall Ireland)