What you may need to know:
1. Adam Sandler stars as a creepy cobbler that discovers a magical sewing machine which allows him to walk in other peoples shoes. Do you see what they did there?
2. Sandler didn’t produce himself in to this one. He actually stars in it on merit.
3. Sandler has not been in a good film since we were 12. Hang on…
4. But we can’t blame him solely for this film. We can also point the finger at Emmy winner Ellen Barkin, two-time Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman, Grammy winner Method Man, Golden Globe winner Steve Buscemi and Bafta winning writer Thomas McCarthy. J’accuse!
5. There is little studio fanfare surrounding the release of this feel good comedy. Do you know what else feels good? Triple-ply toilet paper.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: Absolute cobblers
Release Date: May 22