What you may need to know
1. By final trailer, we mean final trailer before the movie is released in May.
2. The first trailer was AWESOME. This one’s AWESOMER.
3. Fury Road gets its World Premiere at Cannes – out of competition.
4. Dr. George Miller spent the THIRTY (!) years since the last Max movie making Happy Feet (2006) and Babe movies, along with the odd Hollywood entry like The Witches Of Eastwick (1987) and Lorenzo’s Oil (1992).
6. Yes, the whole movie is ONE LONG CHASE SCENE.
7. If you want to see a great action flick in the meantime, try this one, out in a fortnight.
8. Broadsheet Prognosis: Don’t hold your breath waiting for a Mel Gibson cameo.
Release Date: May