What you may need to know.
1. Steve Coogan has been trying to break the US for years. He’ll get there eventually. It’s all about TV over there these days.
2. When the movie roles he wanted weren’t coming, he wrote one for himself, and got an Oscar nomination – for screenplay.
3. Happyish was originally supposed to star Phillip Seymour Hoffman, who had already shot the pilot before he died.
4. Once In A Lifetime? Seriously?
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: This feels like a mid-naughties life-crisis movie, possibly starring Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Release date: April 26 (Showtime)