What you may need to know:
1. A homeless woman (Caoimhe Cassidy) encounters a series of men (all played by Joseph Lydon) who appear strikingly similar to each other.
2. Director Graham Jones shot this microbudget drama Irish Neorealism-style .
3. Or “Nuascannán” as Jones would have it. He’s got a manifesto (put it to the test-o).
4. The whole thing is available now for free on YouTube. No stealing required.
5. Fair play, in fairness.
6. Broadsheet prognosis: I can see my house from here.
Release Date: Out now.
(Mark writes about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)