The votes are in.
Last night, with a family ticket to this weekend’s Tayto Park Funfest on offer, I asked you to name your favourite crisp-related band or artist.
You answered in your tens.
But there be only one chart topper.
10. Basement Snax (Bertie)
9. Perri Como (Paulus)
8. Salt & Vinegars With Attitude (Cool Hand Lucan)
7. In Tayto Nua (Seamus Keane)
6. Chickatee-na Turner (Tanferine)
5. Cheese’n’Onion & Mary Chain (Daisy Chainsaw)
4. The Flaming Crisps (Johnny Green)
3. Dusty Pringlesfeed (Al Bin Man)
2. Hunky Dory Gallagher (f-lawless)
1. The Jimi Chipsticks Experience (Boj)
Thanks all and well done Boj.
Yesterday: Win Nick’s Free Tix