Our nation turns it’s lonely eyes to you.
Coming soon: The Irish Internet Legends Tour.
Joe and Keith of Phantom 1052 explain:
We’re gathering together the following people:
· The taxi driver who danced along to Get Lucky in a Dublin street
· The ‘ah here leave it out’ lady
· The man who famously slipped on ice during an RTE news report
· The man who wiped his brow with a 50 euro note, also during a news report, at the Galway Races
· The Garda who danced on stage at the Indiependence music festival
· The ‘audience legend guy’ from the Saturday Night Show
· The Cork pothole swimmer
We’d like to people to help us track them down, especially the ‘man who slipped on ice’ as he seems quite reluctant to be found, and bring them to a live stage show setting.
We’re going to interview them about their experiences, get an insight into what motivates them, and of course have them recreate their famous acts We’d like people to get in touch with us to suggest any figures that deserve to be added to the list. We’ve already successfully contacted some of these but it’s time to cast the net out and seek assistance from the public! People can email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on twitter @joeandkeith