What you may need to know:
1. A group of outlaws are left stranded by a blizzard in post-Civil War Wyoming.
3. A draft of this script was leaked back in January 2014. Tarantino shelved production and filed a lawsuit against Gawker. He shut their butts down.
4. This is the sixth collaboration between Tarantino and Samuel L. Jackson.
5. No Christoph Waltz? Shame.
6. Broadsheet prognosis: There will be blood. And lots of bad-tempered junket interviews.
Release Date: January 8, 2016.
(Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)