What you may need to know
1. So… How’s that World Cup working out for you?
2. United Passions tells the story of FIFA. It’s an authorised biopic.
3. Tim Roth IS Sepp Blather. Seriously.
4. The movie reportedly cost FIFA (who financed it) north of THIRTY
5. Co-starring Gerard Depardieu, Sam Neill AND Love/Hate star Jason
6. As we know, FIFA represent all that is good and great about the
8. What about an FAI biopic directed by Lenny Abrahamson, with Mark
O’Halloran (alternately Tom Vaughan-Lawlor) as John Delaney? They
could call it Total Balls.
Release Date: Nevember (with an ‘e’)