What you may need to know
1. Remember the creepy doll from The Conjuring (2013)? Well SHE GOT HER OWN MOVIE.
2. Note to expectant fathers: if you’re going to buy your heavily pregnant partner a gift, don’t get her a FREAKY LOOKING DEMON DOLL.
3. Best YouTube comment # 1: ‘OMG, I just had the biggest scare. Almost immediately after finishing this trailer, there was a loud series of knocks at the door (I’m upstairs) which were soon followed by the sound of the screen door being moved (based on how it’s designed there’s no point in moving it unless you’re trying to enter). I grabbed my bat and waited for minutes expecting someone to be busting in. Finally, I ventured downstairs and found the items my neighbor had borrowed from me placed in between the screen door and regular door. Like holy shit, I get so easily paranoid when I’m tense.’
4. Best YouTube comment # 2: ‘This looks dumb as shit, but it will still rope in the suckers.’
5. Broadsheet Prognosis: Good luck, Chuck(ie)
Release Date: Halloween