What you may need to know:
1. Ten years after a satellite crash lands in Mexico, an American soldier stationed somewhere in the Middle East has to cross alien controlled territory to attempt a rescue of his comrades.
2. Monsters: Dark Continent is the sequel to Gareth Edwards’ acclaimed debut Monsters (2010). Edwards just has an executive producer credit on this as he was too busy making Godzilla (2014) to direct the sequel.
4. Monsters will become a franchise. There are 2 more sequels planned, one to be directed by Michael Bay. Bring the Rain!
5. The original Monsters is rumoured to have been made on a budget of $15,000 but it was closer to $500,000.
7. Local talent Sam Keeley in the house!
8. Broadsheet Prognosis: Monsters Inc.
Release Date: September 26
(Delboy is away)