What you may need to know:
1. Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) finds herself in District 13 after shattering the Games forever. Under the leadership of President Coin (Julianne Moore) and the advice of her trusted friends, Katniss fights to save Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) and a nation moved by her courage.
2. Going by the source novel, Mockingjay Pt. 1 will be more touchy feely than shooty stabby.
3. Remember when Hollywood just made trilogies? Good times.
4. The Hunger Games>The Maze Runner>Divergent> Twilight. Everything beats Twilight.
5. Donald Sutherland is a classy actor, right? But just remember that he made Ray Winstone look good in Fool’s Gold (2008).
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: Depends entirely on whether “third quarter quell” or “the reaping” means anything to you.
Release Date: November 21
(DelBoy is away. Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)