What you may need to know:
1. A wealthy mogul starts a Girl Scout brownie business after serving six months for insider trading.
2. It’s one of those trailers that saves you the trouble of watching the movie.
3. From the team that brought you Tammy (2014).
4. With Academy Award nominee Melissa McCarthy. What a world.
5. If we apply the Dana Carvey formula of career longevity, it is possible to predict peak McCarthyism in the year 2018. That’s three more years of winter.
Broadsheet prognosis: “The RTE midweek movie is brought to you by JML”
Release Date: June 10, 2016
Of course women are funny, I’m constantly laughing at them.
I’m sure it takes the sting out of the constant rejection.
Why must they keep making movies like this? Why?
Melissa McCarthy is basically a female Adam Sandler
I’m scared by her choice of turtlenecks, what is she hiding in there?
Rubbish for unsatisfied secretaries.
she makes Katherine Lynch look talented
She’s not the female Adam Sandler.
She IS Adam Sandler. Have you ever spotted them together in the same room?