What you may need to know:
1. An eager podcaster gets kidnapped in rural Canada and mutilated to look like a walrus. His girlfriend and best friend lead the search.
2. The idea for the movie came during the recording of a podcast by the film’s writer and director Kevin Smith. He and producer Scott Mosier were discussing a Gumtree ad where a homeowner was offering a room free of charge, if the lodger agreed to dress like a walrus. Sound familiar?
3. The post on Gumtree turned out to be a prank by poet and messer Chris Parkinson. Smith eventually hired Parkinson as an associate producer.
4. Johnny Depp and Lily-Rose, Kevin Smith and Harley Quinn. Bring your daughter to work day.
5. The entire cast of Tusk has returned for the spin-off Yoga-Hosers, an action adventure about two yoga enthusiasts.
6. Broadsheet Prognosis: You be the Eggman
Release Date: TBC
(DElboy is away)