What you may need to know:
1. Ian Power‘s drama recreates the night in September 2008 when the government decided to guarantee the Irish banking system.
3. If you’re wondering why there’s no sign of Bertie, it’s because he’d cashed in his chips six months previously. Besides, he had no idea what was going on anyway. No siree bob.
4. They should have got Barry Murphy to play Angela Merkel. Stroking a cat.
5. Other names under consideration were “The Buggering,” “The Shafting” and “The Hazing.”
6. Shame this wasn’t postponed until the run up to the next general election.
7. Matt Cooper will be hosting a satellite link-up hour of rage at selected (scroll down) premiere screenings.
7. Broadsheet Prognosis: Prepare to have your p1ss boiled all over again.
Release Date: October 30 (at selected cinemas)
(DelBoy is away. Mark blogs about film, TV and other stuff at WhyBother.ie)