What you may need to know:
1. Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) relives the memories of his ancestors in 15th century Spain.
2. There’s nothing left to remake, so Hollywood’s moved on to video games.
3. Kanye West was huge in 15th century Spain. Or so he believes.
4. Justin Kurzel‘s last movie was Macbeth (2015), which starred… Marion Cotillard and Michael Fassbender.
5. What do you get if you cross The Matrix with Prince of Persia?
6. Broadsheet prognosis: Up, down, left, left, right, X.
Release Date: December 30.
(Mark writes about film and TV at WhyBother.ie)
That music is embarrassing. It doesn’t stand a chance. I hope it doesn’t dent poor old Fassbenders career.
He looks great though, doesn’t he.
I believe you meant to say: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Or at a push , down, down-forward, forward and punch to release your inner hadouken
Its up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start
Never played the game so I’m basing this on the trailer…… It looks awful and what a ridiculous premise.
Next up Rayman starring Jim Carrey and then Tiger Woods as Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12.