What you may need to know:
1. Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) relives the memories of his ancestors in 15th century Spain.
2. There’s nothing left to remake, so Hollywood’s moved on to video games.
3. Kanye West was huge in 15th century Spain. Or so he believes.
4. Justin Kurzel‘s last movie was Macbeth (2015), which starred… Marion Cotillard and Michael Fassbender.
5. What do you get if you cross The Matrix with Prince of Persia?
6. Broadsheet prognosis: Up, down, left, left, right, X.
Release Date: December 30.
(Mark writes about film and TV at WhyBother.ie)