What you may need to know:
1. Anthropomorphic sausage Frank (Seth “Hur Hur” Rogen) freaks out after discovering that his sole purpose is to be eaten.
2. If your kid is a fussy eater, don’t bring them to this.
3. Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.
4. Of course the potato is Oirish.
5. Broadsheet prognosis: Anti-Toy Story.
Release Date: August 12.
In the supermarket, 25 seconds in….. Hit pause……!
Funny trailer, a whole movie though? Maybe a short..
Have we not had this already.
You did this last week lads
colourful language narrows audience
less of the marketing numbing creative there now.
There are no lads. Its just bodger and LJG. They are the only two left. I shudder to think what they’ve done with everyone.
Don’t know why you do these trailer articles when you know everyone on this site are miserable gits who never like the look of anything except pretentious boring arthouse movies.
Don’t worry Terri, there’ll always be horror movies about jocks and their girlfriends getting horribly mutilated in new and interesting ways.