What you may need to know:
1. Mark Wahlberg is a college professor with a gambling problem. He borrows heavily from the mob in an effort to win big.
2. The trailer is NSFW and full of fupps.
5. Wahlberg lost 27 kg to play the role. He also attended university lectures and read bukes so he could understand all the literary references his character makes in the film.
6. This will always be Mark Wahlberg’s best work however. (Wahlberg does not like this clip at all)
8. It’s going on limited release before the Oscars deadline and then worldwide in the New Year. They reckon there’s a chance!
Broadsheet Prognosis: Double down on Goodman
Release date: Our money’s on May 1, 2015
(Delboy is doing “you know, stuff”. Dylan is Tom Dillon, Broadsheet social manager/pumpkin farmer)