Tag Archives: Samsung

How big?

The Camden Bar, Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2.

Sarah Halpin writes:

Owned by the Murry Pub Group and powered by Samsung, The Camden Bar takes the Irish pub to the next level with its new multipurpose entertainment venue.

It features a massive 303″ Samsung LED video display, which is the largest pub screen in the UK and Ireland.

If the Samsung Wall wasn’t enough, the venue also features sixty-five Samsung 75″ displays and five 65″ Samsung displays dotted throughout the bar.

No matter where you’re situated within the venue, you’ll be sure to catch every goal, try and basket from multiple angles.

Three hundred and three inches.

Pics: Samsung Ireland

The Connected Restaurant.

From Three and Samsung, who write:

Powered by the Three network and Samsung technology, this one of a kind restaurant welcomed family and friends on opposite sides of the globe and gave them the opportunity to come together to share a Christmas dinner like no other. Over four days, The Connected Restaurant hosted 24 sittings in Ireland and Australia with one half of the restaurant based in Dublin and the other in Sydney.

Mmmf.

1applecard

“I hope my old business card will go to another fellow Apple enthusiast with a sense of humor and the desire to help raise some money for a good cause. Although the auction is for my business card alone, I have framed it alongside my old uniform [as seen in the picture] and I will arrange to courier it [frame, t-shirt and lanyard included] to you….”

Former Apple employee Sam Sung (above)

Igniting a full Samsung investigation.

Crikey.

From itPortal.com:

Samsung has launched an investigation into its coveted Galaxy S3 smartphone after images emerged online showing a device that had over-heated and exploded in a user’s car.

Posting on the forum Boards.ie yesterday, a member under the name ‘dillo2k10′ claimed the malfunction happened when the S3 was sitting untouched in his car’s phone holster. While he was driving, he said, “a white flame, sparks and a bang came out of the phone. I pulled in to look at my phone, the phone burned from the inside out. Burned through the plastic and melted my case to my phone.”

 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Explodes & Melts Case Forcing Company Investigation (It Portal.com)

Galaxy S3 Explodes After Being Plugged Into Car Adapter (Android headlines)

Thanks Kevin Whitty